Office Assistant - Recruiter
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Founded in 1992 in Rotterdam. Today, a reliable maritime services provider connecting people from around the world, empowering and helping them find pleasure in their work. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, payroll, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the offshore wind & offshore construction, project staffing (near shore marine & offshore projects), dredging & marine construction, harbour & ocean going tugs, onshore professionals and inland shipping. We globally serve over more than 800 professionals on a day-to-day basis via our head office in Rotterdam and our offices in Poland, Ukraine, the Czech Republic, Cyprus, Brazil and Indonesia, together with a partnership in the Philippines.
We are looking for a Office Assistant - Recruter to strengthen our team at our Poland office in Gdynia.
Office Assistant - Recruiter
Miejsce pracy: Gdynia
- General office duties related to the company activities. This includes, amongst others, administration of all required in recruitment process documentation, identity check-ups
- Responsible for telephone calls, receiving candidates in the office, filling and postal duties
- Registration of new candidates in the database and update the candidates personal files
- Following selection procedure recommended by the company
- Develop and follow up recruitment strategies based on a clear understanding of the job requirements to deliver high-quality candidates
- Create compelling job postings involving different media channels to maximize exposure to qualified candidates
- Screen, assess and interview candidates to shortlist stage; manage the process to ensure the selected candidates accept the positions offered
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Administrative and/or Human Recourses department background as well as experience in maritime and / or offshore sector would be an advantage
- Service and quality focused; you will be comfortable interacting with people at all levels and from different cultures
- Great cooperation and communication skills
- Computer advance literate and social media familiar
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques required.
You can send your motivation letter, including resume by e-mail to infotos-gdynia.pl or apply via www.tos.nl .
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Transport & Offshore Services Poland Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Transport & Offshore Services Poland Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.