Talent Advisor Alexander Mann Solutions
English and: Czech or Dutch or German or French or Norwegian or Spanish
Alexander Mann Solutions is the world’s leading provider of talent management solutions. Coordinating client delivery across 82 countries, in the Americas, Europe, APAC and the Emerging Markets, we deliver world-class talent and award-winning resourcing solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consult to hundreds more. With around 1,000 staff in Kraków and Gdańsk, we act as trusted advisors across multiple industry sectors, providing a full range of outsourcing, consultancy and project services to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
We are looking for passionate individuals who would like to start their career in an international company and who would like to use their language skills on a daily basis. If you are not sure whether to choose a recruitment career path or the HR administration one, feel free to send us your CV and we will discuss the opportunities with you and help you choose the right one.
- Exciting career in a renowned, international organisation with opportunities to grow in the multinational environment
- Great working environment in our offices in Gdańsk (Alchemia) or in Kraków (Bonarka 4 Business)
- The chance to work with market leaders from various sectors and countries
- Opportunities to be engaged in additional initiatives including Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities and Social Fund events or become an Internal Trainer
- Professional training programme with knowledge about recruitment processes and buddy who will support you during your first weeks with us and
- Additional day off, language classes, multisport card and other benefits
Accountabilities may include:
- Taking active part in recruitment process: searching for candidates, reviewing applications, supporting recruitment teams from administrative perspective.
- Interviewing candidates on the phone to determine their suitability for the role
- Managing incoming interview scheduling, re-scheduling and cancellation requests (face to face interview, video conference, telephone interview, assessment centres).
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account
- Create and develop talent pools of qualified candidates as well as building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes.
- Engage with senior recruiters or managers to discuss candidates profiles;
- Update the recruitment system so that it accurately reflects recruitment process
- You should be fluent in English and Czech/Dutch/German/French/Norwegian/Spanish
- Excellent communication, organisational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Pro-active and positive approach
- Interest in recruitment and HR related area
Contact details: recruitmentalexmann.com
Please make sure to place the following clause in your CV: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.”